Wednesday, September 10, 2008

An MBA student writes

Well some of you might be wondering what is making me write this blog....specially when I have not written anything for the past 2 and a half months...  well there is no ulterior motive other than blowing my own trumpet...for the sake of whatever modesty I have left with me I will not write any further on this topic and will just give you this link...


and ya one more thing before i move on to other items...gone are the days of exquisite grammer...get ready for sentences seperated by three dots in all the posts to come....for those who are wondering whether this is because of the hectic schedule here in FMS...well this is definitely a part of the reason but not the complete picture...its just that we MBA types love to project ourselves as very busy creatures and thats why this lack of concern for grammer...

as to how this blog is going to turn out in future...dont ask me this question...coz i dont know...it might turn out to be a dig on MBA students and the program...or it might turn out to be a b-school insight blog...or it might continue being what it has always been...ramblings of my mind...

4 comments:

shrida said...

Tyagijeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Blowing your own trumpet???
Khush to bahut hoge tum apni tasvir dekh ke......
Well I m soon gonna post my video of CNBC ......
N since you r putting 3 dots, m cumin up with idea of 6 dots to show hw busy i m......
Well, my ideas r always original :) he he

kaustubh verma said...

hey nice blog and i would love to have you on my blog at campusfever.com which is a blog about any campus under the sun

please read this post and tell me if you are interested

http://campusfever.com/blog/campuspeep/bloggers-are-invited-to-campusfevercom-blog/

happyblogging

Ydntn said...

mast hai dude :).... waise kisko samjha raha hai ... :D

Shashank Bhalla said...

shud i do mba? i am sik of google btw?