Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Life mein kuch missing hai!!!

hmmm....what to write and most importantly how to write...whether to use the erstwhile style of "I'm Back" as if reading my blog was the most meaningful thing in junta's life and the absence of it left a void...or to be more sensible and act my age (23 according to revolutions of Earth and I guess 37 according to FB) and say that yes, no matter whether you read it or not, i am still gonna write coz this is after all not for my ego but just to provide an outlet for my creative juices...

gosh!! enuff of rambling...

hell!! my blog is important, i have realised this once i have started my internship, there are times during the day when u crave for that 'something' to read, and i take pride in the fact tht my blog did that last summer and had its share of 'loyal' bored office going junta...

so wht is it about...to be honest, i am not sure...as much as i wud love to dispense gyaan on politics, matters related to country's security, fighter jets, or marketing and media (section dedicated to geetu di) there are numerous ppl out there doing a much better job of it (dat doesnt mean that i am going to stop doing it :P ), so i wud rather concentrate on something closer to my life...something on the lines of cat tales...tonight is the night when i will give it the final thought, and prepare something for tomorrow...for any special demands feel free to comment, and keep blasting me in the comment box (not 4 u Damani & Gupta)...

i dont think i can write anymore on 'nothing'

so see u again tomorrow


No comments: